As Nevada Farm Bureau's Young Farmer's and Rancher's We Are the Voice of Agriculture

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Break in Blogging for the week......

Okay, I know there are so many of you out there who are just dying to read my next post and I am going to disappoint you horribly this week by skipping Part 3 of the state meeting report.  Actually, I hope that there are at least of few of you out in  the world who have actually read--or at least glanced through my posts!  So, why am I skipping out this week?  Well, due to Nevada State Farm Bureau Meetings in Reno this week, I am pushed to get everything done that I need to, in order to leave tomorrow and be gone a couple of days--unfortunately, living in Nevada means that if you have to travel across at least half of the state for meetings, then you will need most of a day to do it in, so even short meetings make for long events!  Stay tuned, though-- I WILL have Part three up next week and more to come of some other great topics after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment